1) Training in qualitative research method in Social Sciences
Rcha-rdc Asbl in Collaboration with ISTGA and London School of Hysgiene & Tropical Medicine in Training of teachers from universities in the city of Goma in qualitative research method in social sciences School of Hygiene.
2) Capacity building of NGO agents in project management
Rcha-rdc Asbl in collaboration with ISTGA in strengthening the capacities of NGO agents in project management
3) Training of KOBO data collection software for investigators
RCHA-RDC ASBL in partnership with ISTGA organized training on the KOBO Toolbox software for supervisory investigators.
4) Data presentation workshop
Workshop to present data on the quality and reliability of electricity in the Health Training Centers of North Kivu in the room of the North Kivu Continuing Training Center. RCHA-RDC ASBL Consortium, Renewable and Appropriate Energy Laboratory of UC Berkeley and the Provincial Health Division of North Kivu.
5) Presentation of electricity reliability data in the Heal Africa room
Presentation of initial results on the quality and reliability of electricity in health facilities in North Kivu on July 29, 2022 in the HATS room of Heal Africa
6) International Civil Aviation Day with ISTA Students
On the occasion of the commemoration of the International Civil Aviation Day, RCHA-RDC asbl in its scientific exhibition space program for the intellectual elite was the distinguished guest of the college of students of the Higher Institute of Techniques Applied "ISTA" Goma